Swift

queen of peace

This is me. Hello everyone who arrived at my blog out of curiosity or because I've thrown my link at you a million times and won't shut up about it. I've been sitting on this idea for a very long time now. Maybe years, really. I always wanted a stable blog and have attempted many times before but they usually fall flat. I'm pretty terrible at upkeep since I get bored easily or lose interest after a while. This though, I've gently mulled it over and already written several posts but have sat on all of it because it never feels good enough.  I can never make up my mind and it's one of the dozens of challenges when you're some kind of artist.


costume, cosplay, costume work, photography, light
Behind the Scenes on Rain from G Gundam • March 2017

I originally wanted a travel blog. I love travel, who doesn't? I often travel solo and as a woman traveling alone, there's a bit of added danger mixed with excitement. Yet I cannot leave enough to justify a blog for it.  So what are other things I enjoy? The arts. Photography, drawing, costuming, film, animation, games, comics. I have a degree in animation, had my first real job in TV, have previously freelanced as a videographer, and even won recognition for my work (albeit it was a small and local thing, it's still something to tack onto my name).


miku, vocaloid, miku expo 2016, miku expo, seattle,
Miku Expo 2016 • Seattle, WA

If you stay, thank you kindly. You'll see a mixture of things from me which include conventions, reviews for games, suggestions for podcasts, a look into anime, costume making and even photo editing. Even though my hobbies are all over the place, I enjoy what I do and strive to do them well and in a manner that will make me satisfied at the end of the day.

forest, plaid, hannibal, green jacket, will graham
Photo by Mapchild

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Widget